At least skinny-bones doesn't break github pages (if I change almost nothing)

Well, that other blog looked snazzy, but I couldn’t figure out how to figure out how to get the rake file to be compiled properly so it would be uploaded nicely for the static version on github.

At this point I know just enough to understand what the cobbled together workarounds are trying to do, but at the end of the day, just doing something clean and light, vis a vis skinny-bones seems like the way to go. So here we are.

I’ve managed to not break it yet, and have a variety of teaser images I can fold in over the next week.